You can find all COVID testing site hours and location in Los Angeles County through CORE Los Angeles website with this link below along with ways to register for testing or vaccination
Get 4 free home Covid tests shipped to you. Visit https://www.CovidTests.gov/ to get free at-home Covid tests delivered to your door from a new federal program! Up to 4 tests may be ordered per household. USPS shipping is free; orders go out in about 7-12 days.
COVID-19 Vaccine and Get -tested
- The COVID-19 vaccine is free.
- Vaccines are available for everyone age 5 and over.
- You will not be asked about your immigration status when you get a vaccine.
- No appointment is needed at many locations.
Get Informed, COVIV19 Information and Resources available to our Community and Neighbors updated on a Daily Basis
Credible Sources for LA-area Coronavirus Information & Resources:
- City of Los Angeles COVID portal: http://corona-virus.LA
- County COVID portal: http://LAcounty.gov/covid19
- LA Public Health portal: http://PublicHealth.LAcounty.gov/media/coronavirus
- Mayor’s FAQ: http://corona-virus.LA/FAQ
- NotifyLA – get text/email alerts on COVID-19 in the City of LA: https://emergency.LAcity.org/notifyLA
- LAUSD – Parent Resources: https://achieve.LAUSD.net/resources
- Dept of Aging – for senior services: https://aging.LAcity.org/
- Map of senior meal pickup sites: http://bit.ly/mealsites
- VolunteerLA – City of LA COVID response volunteer opportunities: http://volunteer.lamayor.org
- Guidance, loans, evictions moratorium for small businesses: http://LAmayor.org/loan