Consists of Board members and Stakeholders, co-chaired by Board members. The Environment & Land Use Committee reviews and makes recommendations to the Board on all developments in Elysian Valley Riverside and responds to any other questions affecting aspects of the natural and built environments of our neighborhood.
Co-Chairs: Carrie Sutkin and Frank Mendoza
Board members: Maria Elena Barboza and Arturo Gomez
COMMITTEE MEETING SCHEDULE:
This committee meets on the fourth Wednesday of the month at 6:30 virtually/by phone. Find the meeting link and phone number to dial in on the agenda at least 72 hours prior to the meeting time.
Note: Meetings are subject to change due to holidays, volunteer availability and unforeseen circumstances. Please check the calendar for the latest meeting dates.
To submit an Agenda item, click here.
AGENDAS & MINUTES:
- Hilary Malloy - Property Owner
- Jeff Birkmeyer - Project Manager
- Alejandro Marin & Lena Kohl - Husband & wife owners of the proposed restaurant.
- This is a link to their operation in DTLA http://www.ladowntownnews.com/restaurants/cha-cha-ch-fresh-from-mexico-city-via-north-hollywood/article_53274c4a-9bd9-11eb-87b0-fb5a1bc10a7a.html
Agenda Item #2 Captain Sandoval Letter with Edits from General Board
Agenda Item #5 Letter to DWP RE: Renewable energy goals
Agenda Item # 5 Recommendation Letter By Suz Boretz re: Climate Justice
Agenda Item #6 Draft Letter on Housing
- Item #2 Draft Letter Re: 1771-1831 W.Blake Ave
- Agenda Item #3 Housing Element
- Memorandum to ELU from Arturo Gomez
03/24/21 Special Joint Meeting w/Outreach Committee Agenda
03/08/21 Special Joint Meeting w/Outreach Agenda CANCELLED
02/24/21 Special Joint Meeting w/Outreach Agenda
02/22/21 Letter to Metro Re: Noise and Vibration Study Technical Draft Report DRAFT