- This event has passed.
Environmental and Land Use Meeting @ 6:30 PM
June 22 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Join zoom online
Or by Phone Dial (877) 853-5257 and input the
code Webinar ID: 824 0437 0771 and press #
ENVIRONMENT & LAND USE COMMITTEE AGENDA With Supporting Documents is below:
Wednesday June 22, 2022 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 824 0437 0771
Or by phone dial (877) 853-5257 and input the
code to Webinar ID: 824 0437 0771 and press #
Si require servicios de traducción, favor to avisar al Consejo vecinal 3 días de trabajo (72 horas) antes del evento. Por favor contacte Carrie Sutkin, Presidente por correo electrónico: firstname.lastname@example.org para avisar al Concejo Vecinal. Habrá servicios de interpretación en cada junta regular, por zoom.
In CONFORMITY WITH THE SEPTEMBER 16 2021 Enactment of California assembly Bill361 (RIVAS) and DUE To concerns over Covid 19. The Elysian Valley Riverside Neighborhood Council Meeting will be conducted entirely with a call-in option or Internet-based service option.
Every person wishing to address the Board must dials (877) 853-5257 and enter 824-0437-0771 and then press # to join the meeting. When prompted by the presiding officer, to provide public input at the neighborhood council meeting, the public will be requested to dial “9” or use the hand raise option to address the Board on any agenda item before the Board takes an action on an item. Comments from the public on other matters not appearing on the agenda that are within the board’s jurisdiction will be heard during the General Public Comment period. Please note that under the Brown Act, the Board is prevented from acting on a matter that you bring to its attention during the General Public Comment period: however, the issue raised by a member of the public may become the subject of a future board meeting. Public Comment is limited to one minute per speaker, unless adjusted by the presiding officer of the Board.
AB 361 Updates: Public comment cannot be required to be submitted in advance of the meeting, only real-time public comment is required. If there are any broadcasting interruptions that prevent the public from observing or hearing the meeting, the meeting must be recessed or adjourned. If members of the public are unable to provide public comment or be heard due to issues within the Neighborhood Council’s control, the meeting must be recessed or adjourned.
- Call to Order
- Public Comment on non-agenda items
- Community Announcements
- Special Presentation: 7:00 pm. (Council File:14-1158-S10) Final “Interim Feasibility Report on Taylor Yard G-2 River Park Project” March, 2022. (See supporting document Letter Taylor Yard G-2 IFR), representatives from the City of LA Bureau of Engineering, will discuss and answer questions. Discuss and possibly recommend an update to the board.
- Metro LA: Update on the Metro Micro Program. Discussion and possible action to recommend a letter be sent to Metro Board to expand Metro Micro Service to Elysian Valley Riverside Neighborhood.
- 2022-23 Parks Ad Hoc Committee: Nominations and Self-nominations (See supporting document)
- Board member comments
As a covered entity under Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act, the City of Los Angeles does not discriminate on the basis of disability and upon request will provide reasonable accommodation to ensure equal access to its programs, services and activities. Sign Language interpreters, assistive listening devices, or other requests at least 3 business days prior to the meeting by contacting the Department of Neighborhood Empowerment by calling (213) 978-1551 or email email@example.com.
Notice to Paid Representatives: If you are compensated to monitor, attend, or speak at this meeting, City law may require you to register as a lobbyist and report your activity. See Los Angeles Municipal Code Section 48.02 et.
More information is available at ethics.commission.lacity.org.
Public access records: In compliance with Government Code section 54957.5 non-exempt writings that are distributed to a majority or all of the Board in advance of a meeting may be viewed at our address: myevrnc.com
In addition, if you would like a copy of any record related to an item on the agenda, please contact Carrie Sutkin, President (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Public posting of Agendas: Neighborhood Council agendas are posted for public review as follows: 1. Won’s Liquor Store; 2. Elysian Valley Recreation Center; 3. Bulletin Board at Doris Place and Riverside Drive; 4. Bulletin Board at Newel and Blake; 5. Rick’s Drive in and Out or www.myevrnc.com ,
- 12 JuneJune 2022 Mornings with the Council, Meet and Greet sessions hosted at the Elysian Valley Rec Center
- 29 AprilCANDIDATE FORUM INVITATIONS ON WEDNESDAY MAY 11, 2022 @ 7:00 PM
- 5 AprilElysian Valley Arts Collective Taylor Bridge Event 04/09/22
- 14 FebruaryNew Redistricting Map
- 14 FebruaryNew LAUSD Superintendent, and new LAUSD District Map
- 6 JanuaryBe a Voice for Your Community! Join the EVRNC in 2022!
- 23 NovemberEVRNC ZOOM MEETINGS INFO AND LINKS TO JOIN
- 27 OctoberPlease Join Us at Our Next ELU Board Meeting!
- 11 OctoberEVRNC Supports Garden Project at Allesandro Elementary School
- 31 AugustEVRNC Funds the Purchase of Hundreds of Bilingual Books for Local Library
- 28 JulyCDC Mask Guidelines
- 20 JulyEVRNC Board Retreat
- 12 JulyEastside LEADS Appeal Ltr 7/12/21
- 11 JulyDraft Minutes 4/21/21
- 11 JulyDraft Minutes 3/10/21
- 11 JulyDraft Minutes 1/14/21
- 2 JulyClosing Out the Fiscal Year, New EVRNC Vote to Get $22,440 to Community Groups
- 1 JulyElysian Valley Heads to the Beach With Mujeres de la Tierra
- 1 JuneEVRNC Special Executive Meeting on June 2, 2021 at 6:30 PM
- 11 JuneNeighborhood Purpose Grant