- This event has passed.
Grants Committee Meeting
September 29 @ 7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The Grants Committee consists of Board members and Stakeholders, and is chaired by the Board Secretary. The Grants Committee is tasked with reviewing Neighborhood Purpose Grant (NPG) applications and Community Improvement Project (CIP) proposals, and making recommendations to the Board. Everyone is welcome to attend and speak during the allotted time for public comments.
Digital Public Meeting Zoom Link HERE
Find our Agenda HERE
- 20 SeptemberElectric Leafblower Event Workshops Sept 27 and Oct 4, 2022
- 18 SeptemberELYSIAN VALLEY Community Festival Oct. 15, 2022 4:00 – 9:00 PM
- 19 JulyBe an active Stakeholder for EVRNC
- 12 JuneJune 2022 Mornings with the Council, Meet and Greet sessions hosted at the Elysian Valley Rec Center
- 29 AprilCANDIDATE FORUM INVITATIONS ON WEDNESDAY MAY 11, 2022 @ 7:00 PM
- 5 AprilElysian Valley Arts Collective Taylor Bridge Event 04/09/22
- 14 FebruaryNew Redistricting Map
- 14 FebruaryNew LAUSD Superintendent, and new LAUSD District Map
- 6 JanuaryBe a Voice for Your Community! Join the EVRNC in 2022!
- 23 NovemberEVRNC ZOOM MEETINGS INFO AND LINKS TO JOIN
- 27 OctoberPlease Join Us at Our Next ELU Board Meeting!
- 11 OctoberEVRNC Supports Garden Project at Allesandro Elementary School
- 31 AugustEVRNC Funds the Purchase of Hundreds of Bilingual Books for Local Library
- 28 JulyCDC Mask Guidelines
- 20 JulyEVRNC Board Retreat
- 12 JulyEastside LEADS Appeal Ltr 7/12/21
- 11 JulyDraft Minutes 4/21/21
- 11 JulyDraft Minutes 3/10/21
- 11 JulyDraft Minutes 1/14/21
- 2 JulyClosing Out the Fiscal Year, New EVRNC Vote to Get $22,440 to Community Groups
- 1 JulyElysian Valley Heads to the Beach With Mujeres de la Tierra
- 1 JuneEVRNC Special Executive Meeting on June 2, 2021 at 6:30 PM
- 11 JuneNeighborhood Purpose Grant