- This event has passed.
Special Board Meeting Sept 29, 2022 @ 6:30 PM
September 29 @ 6:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Thursday, September 29, 2022 6:30 pm
Join zoom online
Or by Phone Dial (877) 853-5257 and input the
code Webinar ID: 845 8574 1879 and press #
Si requiere servicios de traducción, favor de avisar al Concejo Vecinal 3 días de trabajo (72 horas) antes del evento. Por favor comuniquese a Carrie Sutkin, Presidente, por correo electrónico firstname.lastname@example.org para avisar al Concejo Vecinal habrá servicios de interpretación en cada junta regular, por ZOOM.
IN CONFORMITY WITH THE SEPTEMBER 16, 2021 ENACTMENT OF CALIFORNIA ASSEMBLY BILL 361 (RIVAS) AND DUE TO CONCERNS OVER COVID-19, THE ELYSIAN VALLEY RIVERSIDE NEIGHBORHOOD COUNCIL MEETING WILL BE CONDUCTED ENTIRELY WITH A CALL-IN OPTION OR INTERNET-BASED SERVICE OPTION.
Every person wishing to address the Board must dial (877) 853-5257 and enter 845 8574 1879 then press # to join the meeting. When prompted by the presiding officer, to provide public input at the Neighborhood Council meeting the public will be requested to dial *9 or use the Hand Raise option to address the Board on any agenda item before the Board takes an action on an item. Comments from the public on agenda items will be heard only when the respective item is being considered. Comments from the public on other matters not appearing on the agenda that are within the Board’s jurisdiction will be heard during the General Public Comment period. Please note that under the Brown Act, the Board is prevented from acting on a matter that you bring to its attention during the General Public Comment period; however, the issue raised by a member of the public may become the subject of a future Board meeting. Public comment is limited to1 minute per speaker, unless adjusted by the presiding officer of the Board.
AB 361 Updates: Public comment cannot be required to be submitted in advance of the meeting, only real-time public comment is required. If there are any broadcasting interruptions that prevent the public from observing or hearing the meeting, the meeting must be recessed or adjourned. If members of the public are unable to provide public comment or be heard due to issues within the Neighborhood Council’s control, the meeting must be recessed or adjourned.
- CALL TO ORDER, ROLL CALL
- OUTREACH: Discussion and possible action to amend previous motion to approve up to $700 for Jumpers from Five Star Jumpers to O&H Jumpers for Elysian Valley Community Festival on Saturday, October 15, 2022 (O&H contract and proof of insurance)
- 20 SeptemberElectric Leafblower Event Workshops Sept 27 and Oct 4, 2022
- 18 SeptemberELYSIAN VALLEY Community Festival Oct. 15, 2022 4:00 – 9:00 PM
- 19 JulyBe an active Stakeholder for EVRNC
- 12 JuneJune 2022 Mornings with the Council, Meet and Greet sessions hosted at the Elysian Valley Rec Center
- 29 AprilCANDIDATE FORUM INVITATIONS ON WEDNESDAY MAY 11, 2022 @ 7:00 PM
- 5 AprilElysian Valley Arts Collective Taylor Bridge Event 04/09/22
- 14 FebruaryNew Redistricting Map
- 14 FebruaryNew LAUSD Superintendent, and new LAUSD District Map
- 6 JanuaryBe a Voice for Your Community! Join the EVRNC in 2022!
- 23 NovemberEVRNC ZOOM MEETINGS INFO AND LINKS TO JOIN
- 27 OctoberPlease Join Us at Our Next ELU Board Meeting!
- 11 OctoberEVRNC Supports Garden Project at Allesandro Elementary School
- 31 AugustEVRNC Funds the Purchase of Hundreds of Bilingual Books for Local Library
- 28 JulyCDC Mask Guidelines
- 20 JulyEVRNC Board Retreat
- 12 JulyEastside LEADS Appeal Ltr 7/12/21
- 11 JulyDraft Minutes 4/21/21
- 11 JulyDraft Minutes 3/10/21
- 11 JulyDraft Minutes 1/14/21
- 2 JulyClosing Out the Fiscal Year, New EVRNC Vote to Get $22,440 to Community Groups
- 1 JulyElysian Valley Heads to the Beach With Mujeres de la Tierra
- 1 JuneEVRNC Special Executive Meeting on June 2, 2021 at 6:30 PM
- 11 JuneNeighborhood Purpose Grant